Click to View December Fishing Videos: http://www.panama-sportfishing.com/videos.htm
We had 4 groups fishing this December and got 8 marlin - 3 Blues and 5 Blacks - 1 of the blacks at 600lb+. The last group fishing - April and Kenny got 6 Marlin - fishing 3 days for them. We also had excellent Dorado (Dolphin) - most fish over 20 lb., mullet snapper, rooster fish - with both being caught on surface poppers, cubera snapper, wahoo - but still not the double digit per day catches we are used to this time of year, sails - with most over 100lb., spotty yellow fin but they will start any day now, amber jacks, blue jacks, sierra mackerel rounding things out. Water conditions along the 3000ft. drop off and the 600ft platform have been excellent - clean blue water and good surface temp. - 82 to 85 degrees. Capt. Lee
I have fished many locations in the world buy none that I have felt so good at. The fishing was excellent, the attention from the Captain and Mate was the best and over all it was the prettiest area I have ever fished. The attention in the Clubhouse along with the food was also excellent. I will be back to fish with you again. Miguel Giacoman
We had a great time. Place, people, food and fishing; all top notch. I think Jim was the only one with a digital still camera. I may be able to pull a still from the video I took. Thanks again, Fred Scali
Off Season Special!
Four Days Fishing Pay for 3 ~ Six Days Fishing Pay For 5
Pricing is in U. S. Dollars and includes:
· VIP Service upon landing in Tocumen airport. You will be met by a representative of Panama Big Game as you step off the airplane. They will assist you in immigration and escort you to the VIP lounge where you can enjoy a cool drink while your luggage is being collected and sent through customs.
· All airport transfers and in country flights.
· A twin diesel sport fishing boat, top of the line sport fishing gear, experienced captain and mate, lunch and beverages on board.
· Deluxe air-conditioned 600 sq. foot cabins.
· All food and beverages with Open Bar served in your private clubhouse.
· Views from your clubhouse will include the blue Pacific with many out islands, inter-coastal view with unbelievable sunsets and often Howler monkeys in the jungle tree tops.
**Pricing does not include Tips to captain & mate, Panamanian taxes and lay days in Panama City. In order to save additional costs on hotel rooms some scheduling is needed please contact us for more information.
Four Days Fishing Pay For 3
Six Days Fishing Pay For 5